When the analysis is complete we will share the following information with you:
- The name of the customer or supplier that we have found a match for in our database
- The country name of the supplier or customer
- The number of hits we found against that match
- The lowest terms in days found among those matches
- The highest terms in days found among those matches
- The average terms in days found among those matches
- The lowest discount terms found among those matches
- The highest discount terms found among those matches
- The average discount terms found among those matches
This information will be compiled in a special report tailored for your company
The data you send us is very precious to us. We store that data on off-line servers where it is impossible for the data to be hacked or stolen by anyone. So our website might be attacked but all our collected data is completely safe at all times.
We only store data about companies and not about individuals. When you give us your data we assume that you have the right to share it with TermsCheck.com. We always give you a choice whether the data will be added to our database or not. If you choose to let us add the data to our database then you are allowing the database to grow. That helps other companies to avail of a larger database and get more data matches in the future. If you choose not to add your data to our database we will perform the terms comparison analysis and then erase all of your data. Also if you choose to add your data to the database, we will never disclose the fact that you have done so.
When you are ready email us by clicking here.